Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Man's Garbage


Hers
Levi's Jacket/ SOC Belt/ Leg Avenue Leggings/ Freeloader Top/ Target Socks/ Christian Louboutin Shoes/ Low Luv Ring by Erin Wasson/ Contempo Hat
Photos: Adam Bice

I got this jacket from the rose bowl Flea market for $15, best deal in the world. I love all the details all the way down to the little kids name written on the inside. My friend Jillian (an amazing stylist) gave me these leggings, something I wear ten times in a row (gross) before prying me out of them. Now for the shoes a friend gave them to me as a birthday present saying she couldn't pass them up as they describe my personality to a tee, I was flattered!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a price for such a nice jacket! :) Love youre blog, following you now :)
woud be nice with some feedback myself :)

Unknown said...

how can i follow you on google?