Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tamale



Unfortunately I lost my best friend last week. I wanted to take this time to write her a little note on here knowing that dogs read blogs in heaven too.



Hey Tamale, I am so sorry that we can’t be together for now. I want to say thank you for everything that you have brought into my life. You gave me structure, personality, love and so much more words cant describe. No matter what was going on in my crazy life I always felt relief to see your wagging tail and happy ears, knowing that you were always on my side. Thank you for being so convenient and understanding, riding in the car with me for hours everyday making sure all my dresses got made, following me from vendor to vendor, waiting in the car while I got my coffee, fitting in my bag at any restaurant. Thank you for making me stop and smell the roses, for making me realize the important things in life. Thank you for giving me an excuse to go home, while teaching me responsibility and true companionship. You made me a better person. You were always a good judge of character, and knew how to be the star of any room. I would look at you from afar sometimes and wounder how you were real. You inspired and touched so many lives. I know I always promised you that when we got rich you could have your own little castle and be the boss of all the other dogs, but I’m sure you already have that up there. It’s so strange to me that no matter how many tears are shed you wont be back. You are irreplaceable. I loved you more then most people, you had a bond with so many, a bond that some will never understand, nor do they have to. You were adored by so many not only because you are the cutest thing in the world but because of your quirky little attitude. I could go on and on and continue to tell you that I have never been so sad, or felt this feeling of a true loss, but I know you feel the same. Keep being yourself, mini me. Life will not be the same without you, you are forever in our memories. Much love. We miss you. 
R.I.P Tamale


I can’t say thank you enough to all of our friends and family that have been there to help us through this sudden tragedy. Thank you for the endless amounts of flowers, wine and straight up friendship. If anyone has any photos or words they would like to share please e-mail me. We will stay strong and carry on. 
♥♥♥

7 comments:

Jewellery Bijou said...

I am sorry to hear that
jewellerybijou.com

letiziabarcelona said...

Im sorry my dear.. he's in paradise now.
xoxo
❤‿❤

Mariel Torres said...

i'm so sorry darling... he was the cutest little dog.

kisses

Emily said...

I'm so sorry:( I know exactly what you're going through. I lost my cat after 3 amazing years with him almost a year ago. I'm miserable without my little angel:( please keep your head up. It's so cliché to say but you NEED to think of your good times with him. I'm sure he had the best life a dog could have.

<33
Emily

Down This Road said...

Naww your pup! So sorry doll :'(

xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au

Salli said...

I am so sorry Amber, I had no clue. I was enjoying the photos of the cutest dog I know, showing my boyfriend and telling him how this dog is the cutest and most fun dog. and how amazingly in love she was always following you in every step you took. then i saw your text.. I am deeply sorry for your loss and hope you will feel a little better soon. Youre a great girl, something really great will happend cutie in doggyheaven will make sure!
<3 Salli

Romwe Online said...

really cute baby,I love the dog very much,happy life with him<3

xoxo
http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/