Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Viva Las Vegas



Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been consumed in creating what I love! I am so lucky to be able to participate in things like Project as it is always a special experience. Every season I have the opportunity to visit the people that truly inspire me. We all burn the midnight oil year round with only to reach the excitement to share what we have been working on the past few months! Above pictured is some AGAIN that I am wearing along with some of my biggest infulences! You can see more coverage of AGAIN at project and get to know the people that inspire me on the following sites!

2 comments:

JAMIE BREUER said...

LOVE IT ALL!!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

Oh! I was trying to figure out why you looked familiar last night. I realized I've been to your blog before. Nice meeting you!