Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter I hardly Know her


 AGAIN Elaine Lace Maxi/ Karen Walker Sunglasses/ Bathing Suit ???

I just got back from a spontaneous last minute trip to North Shore in Hawaii. I am so blessed to be able to enjoy so time away from my computer. I have been dying to find weather for me to wear this dress in, and this was the perfect place! We spent Easter at the Turtle Bay resort, paradise would be the first word that comes to my mind. This dress complimented everything its surroundings had to offer. It comes with a lining, and if you too are spontaneous without! HERE and HERE and without lining HERE
I look forward to sharing more about the trip later!

5 comments:

Katieli said...

that maxi is stunning beyond words.

Anonymous said...

I love the maxi! You look so so stunning :)

Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

fabulous cover-up!!

www.mythriftychic.com

LULUTRIXABELLE said...

Amazing dress!! and such a beautiful background!

xoxo

Abby said...

holy moly!

this is incredible.

that dress clearly has magical powers, and I am in love with the pop of pink from your bathers.

this also makes me even more depressed that summer is pretty much over where I am.

although I will be in Bali in a few weeks! wooo

xx