Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gypsy Woman

 UNIF denim Shorts/ UNIF Net Dress/ Inda Bando/ Vintage Leather Vest/ Vintage Boots/ Vintage Backpack/ Oliver Peoples Sunglasses

So many photos from this weekends debauchery fest at Coachella I figured I would start with the John Lennon look from day 2. After the Lacoste party we headed to the show to watch Flying Lotus, David Guetta, Miike Snow, Radio Head, Kaskade and A$AP Rocky. Because it was so cold I had to adjust my outfits a bit to the weather. I love layering so this wasn’t a problem, the only thing is that I wish the festival changed the frozen lemonade stands into hot chocolate vendors ;) Christine's outfits were of the hook, I couldn't be more proud of UNIF as they were the brand of the fest! So many great memories were made, all the while I kept telling myself what a great place to tell my grandchildren about. More to come!

4 comments:

Kira Lilly said...

so jealous
everyone looks amazing!

KIRA LILLY fashion blog

sonia // daring coco said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing! So much awesomness here I don't even know where to begin and I promise I'll keep my jealousy to myself! :o)

Have an amazing day!
Sonia
xoxo
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

Andrea said...

absolutely amazing & beautiful..wow!

Clara Turbay said...

Que estilo!