Monday, March 25, 2013

RECLUSIVE

AGAIN RECLUSIVE trousers (here, here)/ Vintage Fur from Reformation/ Reformation Vest/ Weekdays Crop Top/ LD Tuttle Heel

I have been living in these pants, not only because they are AGAIN and I have worn all my other stretch pants down to the bone, but because they go with anything, at anytime of day. I got this coat in NYC, I looked at it and had to go back 2 days later, just one of those things. The only reason why I am not mad that the weather isn't blazing here yet, I can take this baby out for a spin a couple times.

2 comments:

Alicia N. said...

Your coat and shoes are to die for! Great outfit :D

-Alicia
Neon Fox

TRENDSURVIVOR said...

The coat is adorable. I can get it out of my mind. Love your sandals too.

See you in my blog, maybe.
xxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/